Round 2....

Options
So 1 and half years ago I managed to get down to my lowest weight that I’d been in years. Since then, I’ve gained 2 and a half stone back on. I feel so rubbish about it but I have no one else to blame but myself. I got into a new relationship, I moved into my first house and I got comfortable and with lockdown I started eating out of pure boredom. I’ve always had a bad relationship with food. I eat when I’m bored, I eat when im down, I just comfort eat altogether. I did so well losing all that weight before and I’m so sick of looking at myself again now I’ve gained the weight.
I’ve drawn a line now and I’m being good.
Me and my family are going away the start of August and I want to lose this weight by then. It’s so doable. I’m 18st 9lbs now and my lowest was 16st 1lbs. I am going to do it.
Anyone else gained a load of weight back on during lockdown or is it just me?!

Replies

• Catherine_and_Hobbes
    Catherine_and_Hobbes Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Totally common occurrence for most people so don't feel alone! You've got this... just get your head in the game and accurately track :)
  • Thoin
    Thoin Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    So 1 and half years ago I managed to get down to my lowest weight that I’d been in years. Since then, I’ve gained 2 and a half stone back on. I feel so rubbish about it but I have no one else to blame but myself. I got into a new relationship, I moved into my first house and I got comfortable and with lockdown I started eating out of pure boredom. I’ve always had a bad relationship with food. I eat when I’m bored, I eat when im down, I just comfort eat altogether. I did so well losing all that weight before and I’m so sick of looking at myself again now I’ve gained the weight.
    I’ve drawn a line now and I’m being good.
    Me and my family are going away the start of August and I want to lose this weight by then. It’s so doable. I’m 18st 9lbs now and my lowest was 16st 1lbs. I am going to do it.
    Anyone else gained a load of weight back on during lockdown or is it just me?!

Consistency will get you to your goals. Don't give up! You got this!