Replies

• kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I'm off to do the Bix (7 mile HILLY race) Hope I make it! :laugh:
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    GOOOD morning- so i had one heck of a day yesterday and looking forward today as tomorrow is weigh-in day.

so my goals:

go to the gym 1 hr
    take the kids to the pool
    do billy banks- cardio live boot camp- 1 hr

drink 5 of my 32 ounce bottles of water :D
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere we go!!! I am starting off with a healthy breakfast of Raisin Bran. I have a haircut this morning and two weddings to attend this afternoon. My plan is to get a double workout in after the haircut....going to fill up water jug for the day and focus on that! Here's wishing you a super SKINNY Wed! Check back in and encourage each other and let us know how it is going!
    Goooooooooooooooooooo Team! :happy:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I'm in! I ended up taking a rest say on Skinny Wednesday, but I'm planning a good bike ride today as soon as Tour de France is over for today :happy:
    Good luck, everyone. See you later! :drinker:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Skinny Saturday, bring it on!!!!
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I am in! Will see you all later.
  • smile2010
    smile2010 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday!! How is everyone doing??
  • VolatileChocolate
    Options
    So far have done an hour outside and just off to do another hour. Done one beauty client as well so far. Just got one big glass of water to drink to hit my 2ltr but will need to take in more as very hot n humid outside today. thankfully sun has gone in but still putting the suncream on.
  • smile2010
    smile2010 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Awesome! It is close to 100 degrees here today. I have had a lazy morning. Woke up late and relaxing a bit. I am wondering what to do for exercise today. I hit the gym really hard this week doing spin every day and light weights. I am probably going to go walk for an hour or so...
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    Options
    Ok so far today i have drank 32 ounces of water, had a great breakfest and snack, walked up 11 flights of stairs and back down again, after my kids nap we are going to go to the gym (the LOVE it!) after the gym taking them to the pool. After the pool come home and do some homework. and then before bed i've got a date with billy banks!! Water all the way through!!!

Keep up the good work everyone.
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Ok so far today i have drank 32 ounces of water, had a great breakfest and snack, walked up 11 flights of stairs and back down again, after my kids nap we are going to go to the gym (the LOVE it!) after the gym taking them to the pool. After the pool come home and do some homework. and then before bed i've got a date with billy banks!! Water all the way through!!!

Keep up the good work everyone.

Good job! Enjoy that date with BB! :love: Taking the kids to the gym with you is an awesome idea....healthy for the whole family! So far so good here! Ran some errands....so dang hot outside! :tongue: Now ready to hit the mat for a great pilates workout and some strength training. Check in later after the two weddings I am heading to! Here comes the brides! :laugh:
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    what a way to start to the day i think i screwed up my ticker, just checking that
  • metco89
    Options
    Ok i think i got it fixed.just for today
  • metco89
    Options
    I am definitely in!!! These past few days have been hard, ever since last sat when i got off track at a fundraiser, i have not caught up yet. Having trouble getting back on track.
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Okay, so far I've had 32 ounces of water, a 45 minute workout and a healthy breakfast. Off to do a deep-clean on the bathroom (it's been a while and it REALLY needs it!) before it gets any later! (My youngest dd is visiting and we would like to do something later today.)
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    Options
    Ok did an1 hour 45 of billy banks boot came AND rock solid abs- whew that was 1,056 calories burned!!! taking my kids to the pool and then gonna get a run in. on number 3 or 4 or my water bottle. I lost count during the work out LOL
  • skywalker
    Options
    I'm having a great Saturday so far. Already got in a 35mile bike ride and am planning on getting out for another 15 in a little while. Drank tons of water (have to in this heat:tongue: ). Be back later :drinker:
  • dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Having a good skinny sat so far. I have had about 120 oz water, walked 3 miles this am, did 45 min cardio video and just took kids swimming at pool. Burned over 1000 cals so far. Now to finish stong with good dinner and no late night snacking.

Happy skinny sat to all
  • skywalker
    Options
    I'm back. Ending my day with 52.8 miles under my belt! :noway: Skinny Saturday ACCOMPLISHED!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Whoa, Skywalker look at you go!!!!! Yay for you! My day has been up and down. Burned beauceau calories moving furniture in the sweltering heat. Will this humidity ever go away?

Lost track of the water but I have had plenty as it is an essential today. Somewhere in the 100 ounce range so far and more to come. Another workout this evening and I should have made a Skinny Saturday. May even try to work in some Agricise (farmwork).

Have a great evening all, just can't tell you how much you all inspire me! :flowerforyou: Alice