Losing the covid 19

I've used MFP in the past when I needed to gain weight but now I need to go the other direction. I had some weight to lose pre covid but its added up this last year. I have finally decided to do something about it as I really don't want to pass the 200 mark which I'm approaching. I know I need to make more time for excersize and not eat all day due to boredom. Finding time to excersize is hard as I'm a full time worker and student.

Replies

• steveko89
    steveko89 Posts: 2,223 Member
    I've used MFP in the past when I needed to gain weight but now I need to go the other direction. I had some weight to lose pre covid but its added up this last year. I have finally decided to do something about it as I really don't want to pass the 200 mark which I'm approaching. I know I need to make more time for excersize and not eat all day due to boredom. Finding time to excersize is hard as I'm a full time worker and student.

Welcome back. Whether gaining or losing weight, it's all about calories. Do what you can/enjoy in terms of exercise; exercise isn't required to lose weight and if you're limited on time/energy put more of those resources toward managing your diet.