Save my breasts! (Please?!)

Options
Hellow forum!

I'm so lucky to have succeeded in losing weight (over 20 kg, yay!!!) and I am now closer to my dream shape than ever before.
But now I somehow have a new problem: The great weight loss have given me 'soft breasts', meaning that the tissue isn't as firm as before and I have now in the age of 19 slightly saggy breasts.

Do anyone have a cure for this?!
How can i rebuild the firmness?!
Is there any exercises I can do, any products I can by, diets or vitamins or just anything?!

I really appreciate all responses helping me with knocking down this extra obstacle towards my dream body.

Forum - thank you for your time!

Replies

• MelissaLu
    MelissaLu Posts: 83
    Options
    Dude, I have the same exact problem. I was just noticing this last night =(( It suuuucks but I wonder if it really does have anything to do with how you exercise or how you lose weight?
  • dore0021
    dore0021 Posts: 137
    Options
    Mine are gone as well :-(
    I'm blaming diet and the baby though... Other than implants I don't see anyway to re-gain other than put some weight back on, which is NOT happening.
  • sharonuk10
    sharonuk10 Posts: 277
    Options
    Sorry to say I think you will have to live with it.. curious to know if you used a good supporting sports bra for your workouts. From my understanding if you do not have the proper support when exercising they will get saggy. I have learned this a bit to late .. oh well.
  • Paxie
    Paxie Posts: 9
    Options
    I kindda fear that my newest obsession - running - has something to do with it. It' seems that no matter how good a sports-bra I get, they just keep bouncing, and that might be a part of it too...

But is there really nothing we can do?!

I've bought nice new bras, hoping that it'll give them some of the right shape when the skin contracts (which it HOPEFULLY does).
    Other than that; I've seen some commercials on the net for some kind of salve or cream that should have that effect, but I've learned not to trust over-idealistic commercials on the internet...
  • 1Steph1
    1Steph1 Posts: 145
    Options
    Exercises that work out the chest muscles (such as chest flys and bench presses) can sometimes help the breasts to look more prominent. Its worth a try :)
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Look into exercises that work your pecs and other associated chest muscles. By working out the muscles underneath, your breasts will get that natural "pick me up" and will look better. Also, consider getting different bras.

Think of the bright side - at least you still have enough of your breasts left after losing weight to have this issue :tongue: ; Apparently I'm naturally small breasted because I lost most of mine with my weight loss :ohwell:
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Just put them babies in a good uplifted bra and a good bathing suit top when by the pool and noone will tell any difference.

My boobs looked like deflated air bags when I lost alot of weight, then after having children the started hanging out with my belly button. LOL

Don't worry about it, as long as they are healthy you are good to go:smooched:
  • Alysgrma
    Alysgrma Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I too have the same problem....but I found this site:
    http://exercise.about.com/library/blsamplechest.htm and have been doing some for awhile and I already
    see the difference,

Hope it helps :)

Mary
  • thenebean9
    thenebean9 Posts: 216
    Options
    I've heard good things about these sports bras - http://www.enell.com/

I've not used them, but i want to order one! they look awesome - even if they are a bit on the pricy side!