Pcos sucks... / accountability buddy

Options
Well im back to try this again. I was 220 and now 203.6 .... I have lost 16.4 lbs in a year ... 20 inches off tho.... I have pcos so losing weight is a struggle...
I seem to be having trouble with my fitbit sync .... it will sync a couple times then it won't....
The longest I ever logged on here was 20 days ... so if I can make it past 20 days I will be very proud. I have hard time sticking with logging.... looking for some good friends to help hold me accountable.... and build friendships on the way...

Replies

• cowsanddogsarecute
    cowsanddogsarecute Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi.

I also have pcos. I'm good with logging but not necessarily the right amount 🤣🤣🤣 I've lost about 28 kgs and have quite a bit to go!

Feel free to add me.
  • mlindaclaire
    mlindaclaire Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have pcos and Hashimoto (hypothyroidism) also looking to loose a lot.
  • anthrolady7
    anthrolady7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I also have PCOS. I lost about 80 lbs back in 2008 (over 8 months.it was fast.) and kept at least 50 off for almost a decade...until I had kids. Lol. I'm back at the original '07 weight and am looking to lose 50-60 over the next couple years. Just want to be healthy and comfortable. 80 lbs was too much of a weightloss for my mental health. honestly, I didn't like being that thin. Please feel free to friend me! I'm going slow and steady.