Moles

I read on the internet that if you put bananas on a mole it will fall off in a week.i tried it.after 3 days my mole feel off.it actually works.amazing.

Replies

• jimsessions8
    jimsessions8 Posts: 41 Member
    I just put unpeeled on the mole.alittle came off each day.after 3 days it all feel off.
  • jimsessions8
    Peeled or unpeeled?

I said unpeeled.i meant pelled.just the banana I squeezed on the mole..that's what worked.
  • sdailly13
    sdailly13 Posts: 37 Member
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    Whack a mole with a banana. The more you know.

d153278603c13c9e1e91ed80340547ee.gif?fit=250%2C334&ssl=1

I'm going to try this with my 🐱
  • briscogun
    briscogun Posts: 1,135 Member
    Peeled or unpeeled?

I said unpeeled.i meant pelled.just the banana I squeezed on the mole..that's what worked.
    I’m quite freckly and have quite a lot of moles. I was wondering how many bananas I would need, and how to make them stick on. I mean, would gaffa tape work? Should I stick a whole banana per mole? That’s a lot of bananas. Can you eat them if you get peckish? How do I wear clothes with scores of bananas taped to me?

Now it’s clear that I just need to bathe in mashed banana. That’s still quite a lot bananas though. That could be expensive.

Bananas are actually pretty cheap. I think they are like $0.89/lb at my store? If it were only for like 3 days it should be a LOT cheaper than having them removed by a doctor! ;)
  • jimsessions8
    All I know it worked.and my doctors freezing didnt.thats all I hot to say.
  • jimsessions8
    I used the actual banana and put it on the mole for three nights.thsts it.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,978 Member
    I used the actual banana and put it on the mole for three nights.thsts it.

Sure. And as I said some things temporarily or permanently regress anyway - coincidentally as you do some unrelated thing.

why you have placebo arm of trials, of course - so the question isn't whether moles regress with application of banana but whether they do so more or less than with medical treatment or doing nothing.
  • Beverly2Hansen
    Beverly2Hansen Posts: 378 Member
    According to google the acid in the under side of the peel on some moles will remove it... the more you know.
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,547 Member
    Bathing in bananas, given the quantities needed, would still be somewhat expensive. And, I think, a little bit too kinky for me.

But I do live down the highway from some serious greenhouses that produce kick kitten cucumbers.

And, as is my mission to make universally known, @paperpudding does not enjoy eating cucumbers even when they are kicking kittens!

And given @paperpudding 's otherwise impeccable credentials, i can only conclude that this otherwise inexplicable character defect is the result of her running into too many people who used cucumbers in A--B experiments comparing medically prescribed treatments at the clinic she works at, versus applying some cucumber peels to their skin and hoping for the best!

Moreover my mom always suggested using fresh cucumber peel on one's face, but she never did say boo about bananas!!!

Also, now that I think about it, we are at a calorie counting site. And a simple lookup proves that bananas have way more calories than cucumbers!

Which makes cucumbers the obviously correct ingredient to apply as a poultice.

Therefore I have no choice but to reject the OP's experience, and strongly suggest that he should stop going bananas and only use cucumbers moving forward!!!

😇
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,978 Member
    OP, lurkers etc - ignore Pav's advice to apply cucumbers anywhere :o (I'd like to shove a cucumber up his... oops, sorry, mods,was getting carried away there o:) ) and follow recomended medical advice form an actual medical proffessional.

All jokes and banter aside - Especially any changing pigmented mole which could be a melanoma - for what I would assume are obvious reasons to all of us.