Hi! Looking to add friends that need to lose 50+ pounds

Options

Replies

• laddibugg
    laddibugg Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My initial goal is to lose 75 lbs, then well readjust from there ;-) feel free to add me!
  • Hyacinth86
    Hyacinth86 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 91 pounds :) Feel free to add! I'm from Florida and let me tell you... nothing stinks more than wearing jeans YEAR ROUND cause you're ashamed of your legs and body in super humid weather!
  • KBoddu
    KBoddu Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    100+ to lose here! I'd love some good weight loss buddies! Feel free to add me too!
  • aharrell64
    aharrell64 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would like to lose 50+ pounds. I am looking for moral support and to encourage others on their journey.
  • brittanykira
    brittanykira Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I am back on the weight loss journey! I was very close to the 50lb down mark but got sidetracked and now have to lose the weight I gained back first, and then aim for new goals! Could really use the motivation and encouragement :)
  • remimarie
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I'm a great source of support and encouragement. I have about 60 lbs to lose myself and have progressively made strides to losing a few so far since I restarted my activity on MFP. Let's do this!!
  • drenia2011
    Options
    I am in Dallas and looking to lose 50 pounds before the end of the year. I am currently in a bootcamp and just need movtivation and inspiration to stay on my fitness and health goals.

Good Luck to everyone!
  • Brwnsugar_80
    Brwnsugar_80 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm also looking for additional motivation/inspiration. Currently down 24 lbs, but looking to lose another 90 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • stacerracer
    stacerracer Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    HELLO. My name is Stacy. my goal when i started my weiht lose was to loose 83lbs. iv lost 30lbs without using this app. now that i found this app i hope it helps to keep me motivated and make tracking easier. i fall off the wagon too quickly. it took me 6 months to loose thst weight too. it's soo hard. but im refocusing now and gonna get back on track!!!!!!!!! i need my inspiration back. 53 more pounds to go! you have to earn your body!!!!!!!!!

i wish you all luck and good health.
    do it for the "Holy **** you got hot!!!!!!!!!!!"

feel free to add me!
  • MyLittleOwl
    MyLittleOwl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm looking to lose right about 50 for starters (that will be my lowest weight in I don't know how long!) and then re-evaluate from there on an additional 20 or so. I just started this journey a couple of weeks ago, and can definitely use all the support I can get! Anyone please feel free to add me!
  • NurseHerrera
    Options
    I live in New Jersey :) I've lost about 7.5 pounds since the end of July and still need 50+ pounds to go! :) I would love to have people to talk to who can relate!
  • heavenkiko
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • missimae07
    Options
    I too am looking for friends with this goal. Anyone interested also add me:) Looking to lose 100 and have 83 to go!
  • missimae07
    Options
    Hi All,

Started today trying to lose 50ish pounds by next summer. Trying to make this a healthy year, off to a good start so far I haven't smoked in 2 weeks YAY ME!! Anyone that wants to add me pls do, it would be great help. THX!

CONGRATS on your 2 week mark, i can also try and motivate here if needed. My Fiance and I just hit our 1yr smoke free anniversary on the 28th of August!!
  • acpoind
    acpoind Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 233 right now at 5'10 . Looking to get down to 180. Feel free to add me.
  • 1977topcat
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm 36, 5'3 with 60+ to loose. Feel free to add me xx
  • Darrelkun
    Darrelkun Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking at needing to lose about 100 pounds myself. Let's be friends! :)
  • kasirak2
    kasirak2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I too need to lose 50+, though in my case more like 100+ to lose. I am taking it slow at a pound a week, so will need support for the long haul. This journey is going to take me about 3 years, if I just stay on track. That is the hard part for me.
  • Newbody72
    Newbody72 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I fall in this category. I also have another 50-55lbs to lose and I also live on the east coast South Jersey. Always looking to add and meet motivated positive people. Feel free to add me to your support group, we can all achieve our goals together.

Thank you.
  • Need2Lose_200
    Need2Lose_200 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am 341! I will add you, it seems we have a lot in common! Knee pain and the like, you are further into your wl journey and thats awesome!