Are thin people more flexible?

Options
2»

Replies

• DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I'm quite flexible, and I'm not naturally thin. Even at the end of both my pregnancies (and my kids were 10 days and 12 days overdue) I could still paint my nails, go for long walks, and put my foot on my head! My mum found it funny that straight after giving birth to my first I was sitting cross legged on the bed, chatting away to my sister on the phone!
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    You can train your body to become more flexible by doing certain stretches routinely. So nope! I always have thought that too though.
  • StripedSmoker
    StripedSmoker Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    The most flexible person I know is pretty chubby. I'm thin-ish and not that flexible.
  • kirmizimercan
    Options
    yes it think you're right
  • jennpaulson
    jennpaulson Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I've always been very bendy, I could wrap my arms around (like hugging myself) and link my fingers behind me, until my boobs got too big and have been in the way ever since.

But I also have some sort of freakish (I thought it was normal till I was about 17) range of motion with my joints. For example... I can put my palm flat on a surface with my fingers pointing away from me and then turn my arm so that the inside of my elbow is also facing the same way.
  • MORECHABLIS
    MORECHABLIS Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I've always found chubby and thin women flexible enough for my needs... ;-)