These be the Rules

Options
I’m recovering from breast cancer. I never thought I could get fat.... or ill. I was always the fittest, strongest person I knew. At 31, I was told my right breast was full of cancer.... and they removed it. Then they pumped me full of chemotherapy... and steroids.... and then I was so chubby my thighs rubbed together when I walked... that was new 😂 This will be the 4 th time in 4 years I’ve joined this site. I have no support so it’s important for me to make friends .... but when I do they always seem to be the married or almost separated or pervy kind. The women I make friends with seem to be hell bent on supporting any man who crosses their path but never have a kind word to say to me even though I reach out to them. So... I guess what I’m saying is... I could use some actual friends. If that level of authenticity even exists here

Replies

• msfarmer7735
    msfarmer7735 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My thighs have always rubbed together. When I was little my brother would call me thunder thighs and my gym teacher told me it was because I was fast. :)
    I dont have too many friends either. I don't do fake, I don't do pity parties and I am a no drama kind of girl. That makes a *kitten* in a lot of peoples eyes
  • Velvetpixels
    Velvetpixels Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My thighs have always rubbed together. When I was little my brother would call me thunder thighs and my gym teacher told me it was because I was fast. :)
    I dont have too many friends either. I don't do fake, I don't do pity parties and I am a no drama kind of girl. That makes a *kitten* in a lot of peoples eyes

I love you already ❤️
  • katymad513
    katymad513 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You are a warrior woman for enduring and persevering everything you already have! You can do this! I have been overweight just about my whole life. 5 years ago or so I've lost count but I used this app religiously and I lost 70lbs so I know it works. Well here I am again for the umpteenth time trying again since the. Bc I gained all my weight back plus about 40 more lbs. We can support each other through this! I'm mentally ready this time and im going to do this for my health! And to feel sexy again lol! I'm here for you!
  • Velvetpixels
    Velvetpixels Posts: 51 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    katymad513 wrote: »
    You are a warrior woman for enduring and persevering everything you already have! You can do this! I have been overweight just about my whole life. 5 years ago or so I've lost count but I used this app religiously and I lost 70lbs so I know it works. Well here I am again for the umpteenth time trying again since the. Bc I gained all my weight back plus about 40 more lbs. We can support each other through this! I'm mentally ready this time and im going to do this for my health! And to feel sexy again lol! I'm here for you!

Thank you babe ...good to have you on my side xxxxx
    And you can do anything you set your mind to , you’re a survivor already.... that’s pretty amazing