Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

I was today years old - MFP edition

Options
BrewtifulDisaster
BrewtifulDisaster Posts: 8 Member
edited April 2021 in Fun and Games
I was today years old when:I properly read the message that pops up after you 'complete' your diary entry.

"If every day were like today"
I always thought MFP had glitched when i saw how little I would lose after 5 weeks because of my bad day (and thought - what's the point if I've screwed up now and I have to work my bum off for that small loss!)

Conversely - Now i have actually read what it says - I feel optimistic - Even on my *MOST* stuffed up days, MFP still gives me a loss in 5 weeks (even if it is a small one) and THAT is hugely motivating to get right back on track!

What are some of your "I was today years old" moments?!

Replies

• Thoin
    Thoin Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    IWTYO when I learned the actor who played Boss Hogg on Dukes of Hazard went to Columbia and Yale, spoke 5 languages, and was a counterintelligence officer during the Korean War.
  • BrewtifulDisaster
    Options
    Thoin wrote: »
    IWTYO when I learned the actor who played Boss Hogg on Dukes of Hazard went to Columbia and Yale, spoke 5 languages, and was a counterintelligence officer during the Korean War.

Not at all the direction I imagined this post going straight off the bat - but i love a good random factoid - and thats an impressive one at that!
  • Thoin
    Thoin Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Thoin wrote: »

Not at all the direction I imagined this post going straight off the bat - but i love a good random factoid - and thats an impressive one at that!

Most of it is facts. For example, I just learned this:

IWTYO when I learned about yellow watermelons.

9q5t1ud31jfu.jpg
  • BrewtifulDisaster
    Options
    I was today years old when i realised 'completeing' my diary entry at the beginning of the day reflected each and every decision I made (after i Hit MFP's 'minimum calories') in real time! (And perhaps makes the healthier choice an easier choice!)