weighing

Options
Since I am new here... is there a correct time of day to weigh yourself? How often do you guys weigh in and enter measurements? Would appreciate input! Thank you

Replies

• shellsies93
    Options
    It's more accurate if you weigh yourself in the morning before you eat or drink anything and after you go to the bathroom.
    I weigh myself everyday, I know your not supposed to but I do, but I only log it in every 3 or 4 days. I measure myself every 2-4 weeks.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every week in the morning.
  • NattyJayne1991
    NattyJayne1991 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    They say you should usually weigh yourself at a certain time/ day that remains constant so that you can get an accurate reading.

Like Michelle I can't help but jump on the scales every day (scale watch) but lately i've been using a log for every Monday to take down my weight and measurements. Although I'm trying to do this at the same time each week, it has changed quite a bit.

Try and choose a day and time that suits you and stick to it. Also try taking measurements of yourself too, I take measurements of my Chest, Waist, Hips, Upper Arms and Thighs every Monday!

Hope it all works out for you :)

Feel free to add me if you'd like!