Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Born without legs and lost 89 lbs

2»

Replies

• Schila64Schila64 Member, Premium Posts: 239 Member Member, Premium Posts: 239 Member
    You look amazing and beautiful. Yes, I you can do it, anybody can. Congratulations !
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 6,690 Member Member Posts: 6,690 Member
    Amazing story, and a huge congratulations! Thank you for sharing!!
  • phildog50phildog50 Member Posts: 25 Member Member Posts: 25 Member
    This may be the greatest transformation I have EVER SEEN! Congratulations on your success!
  • brenn24179brenn24179 Member Posts: 2,072 Member Member Posts: 2,072 Member
    you give me such inspiration! what is my excuse, why can't I get my act together?
  • solieco1solieco1 Member, Premium Posts: 1,513 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,513 Member
    Wow! Stunning and strong and so inspiring! Time to get my *kitty* back in gear!
  • springlering62springlering62 Member, Premium Posts: 2,887 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,887 Member
    All the people here with their “I can’t”s, and then you come and show ‘em how it’s done.

Utmost respect.
  • jenilla1jenilla1 Member Posts: 10,718 Member Member Posts: 10,718 Member
    MFP Rockstar status! <3
  • IvyandEleanorIvyandEleanor Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    Absolutely brilliant!!! Well done :) xxx
  • AlexAlex Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 10,097 MFP Staff Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 10,097 MFP Staff
    Thank you for posting your story! You look fabulous and that SMILE in your last photo makes my day.
  • Bluetail6Bluetail6 Member, Premium Posts: 2,058 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,058 Member
    You look absolutely amazing!! Great work!!
  • StephanieStCStephanieStC Member, Premium Posts: 57 Member Member, Premium Posts: 57 Member
    You look so beautiful! Amazing job! So inspiring!!!
  • bigblues11bigblues11 Member Posts: 202 Member Member Posts: 202 Member
    Absolute Rockstar!!!
  • faustinogfaustinog Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    Awww you guys are so amazing thank you so much for all of the beautiful
    Kind and encouraging words!!! We’re all in this together for sure and it definitely helps having such positive people surrounding you !! One meal at a time :):)
  • erniewebbiiierniewebbiii Member Posts: 1,172 Member Member Posts: 1,172 Member
    Incredible.
  • smithsusan961smithsusan961 Member Posts: 61 Member Member Posts: 61 Member
    YOU ROCK
  • tumbleweed7834tumbleweed7834 Member, Premium Posts: 14 Member Member, Premium Posts: 14 Member
    It took a year? Well done! 🙂
  • yweight2020yweight2020 Member Posts: 299 Member Member Posts: 299 Member
    You're amazing and inspirational. Keep up the wonderful job of self care. Congratulations on pushing through any and all challenges to take care of yourself and to still come here and motivate, takes a special person. I appreciate you sharing.
  • mjglantzmjglantz Member Posts: 95 Member Member Posts: 95 Member
    WOW! You are a real inspiration. Thanks for sharing your story and keep up the GREAT work.
  • tomas199816tomas199816 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    You are amazing!
  • wmweezawmweeza Member Posts: 306 Member Member Posts: 306 Member
    You look FANTASTIC! As a fellow wheelchair user I love this...I'm down 95 pounds!