Had to share my excitement with ya'll

Options
13»

Replies

• kitmyers
    kitmyers Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    How awesome is that! I've started wearing my old skinny clothes too. I absolutely love having a new wardrobe of "old" clothes. It's great!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    How awesome is that! I've started wearing my old skinny clothes too. I absolutely love having a new wardrobe of "old" clothes. It's great!

I wore a pair of the pants last night and it felt so nice to look tidy and put together again. All my big clothes make me look sloppy cause they don't fit but they were all I had!!
  • candican
    candican Posts: 96
    Options
    I am so longing for the opportunity to go shopping through my closet! lol. Congrats! I know that must be a wonderful feeling!
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you! I am so happy for you. That must have been so much fun to go through the box and add the cute stuff to your closet! I have at least 40 items of clothing for each 5-lb interval back down to 140 that I am dying to reunite with. Note to self: get it together.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!