NSV - Four weeks without missing a workout!

Options
hablondi
hablondi Posts: 127 Member
Okay, so four weeks ago, I decided that I was fed up with starting workout programs, but never finishing them. So I set myself a goal of getting through the first four weeks of TurboFire without missing a workout.

Well, today I completed week four without missing a one! I even added weight lifting at the gym in several times a week.

I also set the goal of logging everything, everyday for those four weeks and achieved that goal, as well.

Will get on the scale tomorrow and take measurements and pics. But even without knowing the final results of those four weeks, I am super proud of myself for sticking with it this time. I have been stopping and starting for the past 7 years! No more stopping this time! I have already set the goal to get through the next four weeks of the program without missing anything. I think it is going to be easier now that I have some momentum going :) Ultimate goal is to finish all 20 weeks, but I am finding it much easier to just focus on four weeks at a time.

Replies

• kathyrazz
    kathyrazz Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Nice job! Feels great to make that commitment and stick to it..keep up the great work!!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    AWESOME NSV!!! Sometimes it's hard to get in those workouts, but 4 weeks without even missing one?! That's amazing! :)
  • Juliet_622
    Juliet_622 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    That's an incredible NSV!! I find myself frequently in the same position. I get so excited to start a new program, and then I take a rest day, never get going again, and never finish it. So good for you! That's terrific! :drinker:
  • retta717
    retta717 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Fantastic accomplishment! I have made myself a self-promise that on September 1st I am ging to start 30DS. I wish I had lost a pound for every time I started and stopped that program! :-) But I have it in my mind that we are only talking about 30 days, 30 minutes a day. I easily waste that much time reading all the drama on Facebook! :noway:
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    That's great! You're well on your way to making it a habit.
  • lorenzovonmatterhorn7549
    Options
    Great determination!
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Great job on sticking with it!
  • chivitaxxv
    Options
    Good Job!!

I need that motivation... I always start but never finish any of the programs. What motivates you?
  • OneWildAndPreciousLife
    Options
    That takes a lot of dedication. Congratulations on your accomplishment!
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Billy-D_Approves.gif
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!