Sugar who needs that.

Options
A while back I decided to go no/low sugar. I had so much more energy. I was feeling better. Lost a little weight and then I started eating sweets and other junky foods. So today I have decided to get back on my track of not consuming sugar. Now I will still eat things like fruits and veggies because they are good sugars but everything else I will cut out. I am not happy with how I look and feel. I have never been this big i guess u can say. I was always weighing between 140-150 this morning i weighed to get my new starting weight and it was at 213.6. So I decided to start fresh

Replies

• yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    Sugar has the same effect on me. It also exacerbates my depression. I always feel better when I consume less.
  • Fuzzipeg
    Fuzzipeg Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    Many of us have difficulties dealing with added sugar. I'm pleased you remember when you went added sugar free before. Its so tempting to slip back into it, probably many of us have in this last year, buying things is so much easier especially when you are encouraged to shop less frequently and everything.

Too much sugar in our systems, in those of us who have difficulties with it, can increase inflammation, increase the risk of thrush infections not to mention possibly causing insulin issues, even pcos, its a broad subject. Possibly you could look into a full endocrine check, even look into dietary intolerances these cause all sort of issues too. Because many doctors are reluctant to take some of us seriously, Read as much as you can. Look to hospital sites, some on-line Doctors, checking their accreditations. Some "anyone's" blogs and the like can give clues to why some symptoms happen but track the information down medically authenticated medical sites . Wishing you all the very best.

Best get back to helping look after the ggs, we take him home early evening.
  • Neil7905
    Neil7905 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    That's great!! I think I'll join you!

I lost 16 kg about 10 months ago I felt and looked great I side and out! Over that time I've lost my motivation and mojo. Looking for ideas or ways to get back to greatness!!