The Fashion/Shopping Thread

Options
ladyoftherocks
ladyoftherocks Posts: 64 Member
edited April 2021 in Chit-Chat
Sorry if this exists already, I searched and saw nothing recent but it seems you can't search by most recent!

Discuss anything to do with fashion, clothes, your shopping experiences, etc.

Rant, rave, post selfies, ask for advice anything :)

Replies

• ladyoftherocks
    ladyoftherocks Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm starting with a rant!

I went in-person shopping for the first time in ages because I was hoping I could find something new to wear to an event that's too soon for me to order online and it was a complete disaster! I was really bummed because I had really pumped myself up and gotten in a good headspace to try things on regardless of size and even check out the plus size section for the first time. I know some people find it motivating to not let themselves buy new clothes before losing weight but that has never worked for me, so I'm trying to both accept my body as it is and keep my weight loss goals.

Well I found absolutely nothing. I only even tried on in one store. Almost everything was just awful and the few nice things I did find didn't exist in a size larger than 8! I was like, couldn't just ONE THING have worked so that I could have had this little success with my body image issues?!

Anyway, guess I'll stick to online ordering. At least it's not like I have nothing nice to wear I just really wanted something new. :/