Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

It's all new to me!

Serowland
Serowland Posts: 17 Member
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hello all, as I said it is all new to me! I spent a lifetime combatting weight issues.....to gain, until the past 5 years when the weight crept up. Of course I was thrilled at first but it didn't stop at the size 8. I am now learning a new way of eating, this was kick started with WW until last year. To complicate things even more a year ago I was diagnosed with Celiac disease, so now I'm learning how to eat again :(. Then the first time in my life I am a textbook example, I gained weight, 25 pounds (in a 2 week period! and it's the weight I had lost with WW!) on the gluten free diet. After reading scientific papers I found this is normal after 6-9 months from diagnosis. Why to I have to be normal?
I just want to lose weight in a sensible way, eating right and exercise. I really need help with the exercise part. Motivation to get out there!! WW showed me you need a village and an online village suits me best!
Sandra
This discussion has been closed.