Here we go, here we go, here we go again....

What's my weakness? Sugar! Seriously though I have to do SOMETHING! I'm the heaviest I have ever been and enough is enough! The last time I was at this point MyFitness Plan helped me get down to my goal...that was 10 years ago, though it feels like just last week! Here we go. Time to get moving.

I would love any support I can get. I'm married, a mom of 3 boys, 16,14, and 3. I work full time at a sedentary job from home. I go to school part-time and run a small photography business as well. Obviously, I'm busy, but that is cannot be my excuse for being unhealthy. I deserve better than that. :)

Replies

• lmf1012
    lmf1012 Posts: 402 Member
    Hi and welcome back! Like you, I was on here about 10 years ago and got to my goal only to gain it all back! I am also back as of a month ago trying to again reach my goal.

Sugar can definitely wreak havoc with our diet and our goals, I have found it easiest for me to basically cut it out altogether. After a few days, I did not miss it at all. I am just not someone who can do dessert/sweets in moderation. I cannot just eat 4 oreos... oh no, I have to eat like half a row of them at a time!

Good luck on your journey to a healthier you!
  • Enoughofthefluff
    Enoughofthefluff Posts: 6 Member
    Omgoodness.... you ladies sound like me! I'm back and not giving up this time! I'm aiming to lose 35-40 pounds, but overall I just want to be healthy again. Feel free to add me! I love making new friends and supporting one another!! Good luck!! xo
  • ylor89
    ylor89 Posts: 105 Member
    Hey! This sounds like my kind of crowd! I was here about ten years ago too, lost almost 20 pounds, and gained most of it back. I'm here to lose 15 pounds and feel more energetic. Let's be accountability buddies! I'll add you! :)
  • broadwey21
    broadwey21 Posts: 39 Member
    would love to be buddies with you all, I have just given myself a kick up the *kitten* to get on with it

• Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Yeeeeeees I added all of you to my list of friends!! I'm beginning again and again and again lately!!! Lost over 100 lbs 3 times in my life and this time I can not get going!!!! Let's do this!!!
  • broadwey21
    broadwey21 Posts: 39 Member
    broadwey21 wrote: »
    would love to be buddies with you all, I have just given myself a kick up the *kitten* to get on with it

lol where did kitten come from?? Can't even remember what I actually wrote but clearly its a banned word :)