Need some Motivation

Options
AFettes21
AFettes21 Posts: 81 Member
Hello all,

This isn't my first rodeo with My Fitness Pal. About 8 years ago, I lost 99 pounds using MFP. Then I got pregnant with my son and over the past 7 years, the weight has slowly started to come back on. I have now gained back about 65 pounds of the weight that I had lost...with COVID bringing on about the last 25 of it. I am a Pre-K teacher and even though our jobs were already stressful, the added expectations throughout COVID has been insane. I have tried over and over to get back on track and here I am starting over once again. But this time, I am bound and determined to stick with it and finally see some progress. One good thing that came from COVID is that I found a new-found love for hiking. We had done some 2 years ago in North Carolina but it was the only thing I felt I could do with my family this last summer that didn't put us in a lot of danger. This year, we are planning to go to Tennessee to do some more hiking. I wanted to get back into hiking shape so this past weekend, I went to a local state park and yikes...I have a long way to go. I have found that I need friends to support me and motivate me to keep me going. Therefore, I am looking for new friends to help me on this journey. I am a 37 year old mother of 2 beautiful children, an almost 10 year old daughter and 7 year old son. So if you want to have a motivation buddy, feel free to add me!

Replies

• stevematherne0422
    stevematherne0422 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello ,
    New here. Looking for someone to help keep me motivated as well. I set my goal to lose 35 pounds. Trying to eat better and ride bikes and hike.
  • Enoughofthefluff
    Enoughofthefluff Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me!! I'm starting all over again too, and could use all the motivation I can get! I'm aiming to lose 35-40 pounds. Good luck on your new journey! We can totally do this!! :)