If someone stole what's on top of your refrigerator what would they get?

Options
spookyface
spookyface Posts: 420 Member
I saw this on fb, read a few, then went back and it was gone . I was disappointed as the answers were pretty funny so I thought I'd start one on here for fun. I will start. They would get lots of spices.

Replies

• bacon_4_me
    bacon_4_me Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Bacon
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    Oat meal, white and brown sugar, four different cereals...🤔 maybe grits too.
  • SunflowerQueen36
    SunflowerQueen36 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    A toaster, bagels, flour tortillas, knife block and a bin with a bunch of random stuff in it
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,509 Member
    Options
    the compressor. I'd be SOL.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • dsc84
    dsc84 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    A basket full of broken tech gadgets (phones, tablets, etc.), a set of binoculars (no clue why they are on top of the fridge), a key chain tape measure, a weird scalp massager thing, bread, and my food scale. If they got in the cupboard above my fridge they would get a bunch of spices.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    A stock pot, a blender and a bag of doritos
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    My mother's recipe box, some brown paper bags, a couple of lanterns, cat toys and one of those retractable metal back scratcher things (I use it to retrieve cat toys that get under the fridge).
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Coffee pods.. snacks etc.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Three recipe books, my fridge's door handle (never installed because I didn't want it to protrude) and a "Count your blessings" knick knack 💁🏿‍♀️
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Options
    A chuck it with a tennis ball in it to play fetch with the dog
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    tape and some rondom crap my husband has put there, mostly screws and little parts to different things
  • Peachesand_cream
    Peachesand_cream Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Miniature chocolate candy for when I get a craving. Nobody else knows they're there. 🤭
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    Nothing on top of my refrigerator. Ours has cabinetry over the top so there's no room for anything. I'm not sure what's in the overtop cabinets either...obviously something we don't use often enough to be easily accessible. Need a stool to get up there. I think it might be some flower vases or something my wife only brings out at holidays and such.
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Dust

This, plus some cinnamon candy canes that have been there for years, multiple bags of chips, and a light bulb for the fixture over the sink.
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Options
    Currently... Bread, muffins, and a roasting pan
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    Bag of splenda, paper plates, bag of brown sugar that is I don't even know how many years old and may have used once, Dixie cups for homemade popsicles I never made.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Dust bunnies, a crock pot, a cheese grater and plastic cutlery.

Oh, and a banana hook.
  • hungrycatapillar21
    hungrycatapillar21 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    A slush puppie machine and lap serving trays 👍
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    The plastic grid thing that’s supposed to be on the bottom front of the fridge, covers the drip pan.