A blooper from the past or present?

Options
spookyface
spookyface Posts: 420 Member
I did an oral report on Napolean Bonaparte in the 5th grade and called him Neapolitan(like the ice cream). Asked my mom when seeing a pedestrian crosswalk sign,"how are you supposed to know if they're pedestrian or not", thinking it was a religion.

Replies

• spookyface
    spookyface Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    That's hilarious suzysunshin..!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Years ago I was taking some clients to look at a condo and I was wearing this little cute outfit that I loved but the skirt was a little bit too big on me so I rolled it at the waist to make it tighter. After walking through the parking lot, out of nowhere, my skirt dropped to my ankles 😨 needless to say I was mortified 😵
    However.... I made the Sale! 😂
  • Mangoperson88
    Mangoperson88 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I am not sure where to start. It seems like my whole life is a blooper.

Yeah this. This is totally the story of my life
  • Mangoperson88
    Mangoperson88 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    In July 2006 there was a deluge in my city but the day had started out sunny and dry and I made the mistake of wearing a white capri with red underwear :# till date I don't wear light colored bottoms when it rains! So embarrassing :p
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    ^that story triggered a memory of every single time I wore this white dress to high school, it rained. Just walking around the busses draped in a wet tissue dress. 😳 I didn’t even realize that the outfit was a little see through anyway and recall seeing my green underwear in the bathroom mirror and being horrified. Kinda surprised I was never sent home for that one since they loved sending me home for short skirts. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Not sharing here thank you very much. :)