Options
Ola! My new friends, I'm new here and would love to make new friends that would like to help keep each other on track.

My height is 5.0 and my current weight is 151. My goal is to work on loose 35 pounds ( that I did gain during the covid stay at home forever taking care of 2 kids on a special one and have to become a teacher from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm every day as my new full-time extra job + all the other chores as a mother cook, cleaning, family planner, grocery, the personal assistant of the family :p and etc...) and gets back to my normal 114.

will make my measurements today and post them later also will take photos so I can track my progress and share it. :)

Replies

• tumbleweed7834
    tumbleweed7834 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I thought 27 meant you have 27 posts! But yours is the only one!
  • tumbleweed7834
    tumbleweed7834 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Don’t get hangry, take time for you to calm down and say no as well as no thank you. Life doesn’t go as planned so go with the new plans. 114 is no longer your new normal, 151 is. Pick a plan and go with it. Pick an exercise and do it faithfully. You don’t need our approval, you need your family’s approval and they love you as you are. Watch those carbs!