What brings you here today?

Options
Hi! So I just decided today I want to connect with people on healthy eating/fitness journeys. What brings me here? I’ve gained at least 20 pounds in the last couple years. I’ve lost weight before and know I’m capable of it but it’s hard getting on track. So I want to connect with people who also are looking for support? What are your goals? What do you love to do for exercise? I love jogging!

Replies

• makethistimedifferent
    makethistimedifferent Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You just described what I have labeled as the yo-yo dieting hamster wheel. I'm good at losing weight and even better at putting it back on. I always struggled with the maintenance part of the equation. Several months ago I realized I was in uncharted territory and decided to take a good hard look at what I did differently and make it the focus of my master's program so that I can help others achieve the same success as me. Mutual support is always a good place to start. My goal is to help others with everything I have learned. As for exercise, I love cardio-based exercise, like Crossfit and F45.