Anybody doing "Insanity" ???

hey everyone...i just started the insanity DVDs a few days ago (i'll be on day 4 tomorrow) i'm 19 yrs old, weigh 145 pounds and am 5'4. I've been following the nutrition guide almost perfectly..same recipes & everything, but school starts tomorrow for me so between that & work, i won't be able to follow it as much as i'd like to. i have shakeology though so that'll help a bunch! anyways, the guide says to eat 1850 calories/day, but that seems too high so i've been eating 1750. i'm hoping to lose about 15 pounds throughout these 60 days and really slim down.
does anyone have any advice or tips about insanity in general, and also how to achieve my goal?? have any of you tried it & how'd you like it?! :tongue:

Replies

• hey!! ive done it a few times and i lost 60lbs last summer with it!!! way to go tho, the nutrition guide is amazing!! are u working with a beachbody coach?
  • I decided to try it on Friday. I put on the fit test and stopped 4 minutes in (the warm up), and yesterday I made it to 6 minutes.
    An hour ago, I finally pushed myself and got through all of it. 0 push up jacks and plank obliques.

Just finished Hip Hop Abs Fat burning Cardio 1 also by Shaun T

Tomorrow I will move on to the next Insanity Workout.
  • Ughhh!!

I did my first fit test this morning. Dang it was hard work!!

I am going to stick to a calorie controlled diet but am going to follow my own nutrition plan rather than the guide included.

3 hours on and whilst I feel good, my legs are killing!!!

Roll on tomorrow Lol :)
  • shivles
    shivles Posts: 468 Member
    I'm starting back up today! Scared of my fit test lol