I know someone can relate

Options
Ajwifeyy1997
Ajwifeyy1997 Posts: 3 Member
edited May 2021 in Getting Started
I first got the mindset to work out in 2018. And cut back on eating a lot. Cause I could'ved took the oh I gots to eat healthy too lose weight route. But I didn't I did it my own way I ate what I wanted to eat. But I didn't just go crazy with it. Sometimes I did and still do. What can I say?? I love food!! It's not about what you eat. But how many calories you eat. But I done had a lot of ups and down. I use to hate exercising so much. But didn't know I was only discouraging myself. And not motivating myself. But I learn from my mistakes. If I would've stayed consistent. I would've been working out consistently for 3 years. But I was on and off with it. Now ive been working out consistently in 2 days it'll be 2 weeks. I'm so proud of my self!! I had to love and motivate myself!! But working out had change my mood and everything. Makes me feel so damn good. But sore *kitten* hell also. Them first couple days when I first started back exercising. I could barely walk. But I know it was delayed onset muscle soreness. From not working out in awhile. Now my body isn't that sore. Now im use to working out. And I love it!! I use to hate it!! Use to wake up with food on my mind lol!! Now I wake up with exercising on my mind. Been on this journey for 3 years!! Ready to reach my body goals. I'm gone keep going and pushing myself til I achieve it!! Good luck everyone!! You got this!! Self motivation and self love is the 🔑!! Don't give up!!