Exciting NSV!

Options
I went to Wal-Mart tonight, I saw they had their comfy shorts (Black w/ different colors/prints that fold down) on sale for $3 instead of $5. I picked up a size Medium (I usually wear and XL). I picked them up as motivation and because I thought I might fit into them soon. And guess what? I put them on for kicks...and...they fit. They are not tight. They make my behind look amazing and I thought because they are shorter they'd show off my thunder thighs. But, guess what? My thighs look awesome (: I'm so happy. I just bought a pair of XL like a month ago and now I'm in Medium! I went down two sizes! I'm happy & I'm wearing them right now because they are comfy (:

Replies

• conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • Rosie958r
    Rosie958r Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
    Congrats :)
  • douglasnorton
    douglasnorton Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    That's is awesome!! You have done a great job!! Proud of you!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    WONDERFUL NSV!!
  • Dwamma
    Dwamma Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You hard work it paying off! Keep up the good work!
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Love to hear these! Thanks!
  • l0l0p
    l0l0p Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    congrats feels happy for u too!(:
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    that is wonderful!
  • ron2e
    ron2e Posts: 606
    Options
    Pics or it never happened....... :wink:

Well done, these NSVs really can keep you motivated!
  • kenna44cat
    kenna44cat Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Sounds amazing but I would like to see photos, too, perhaps, if you're shy, not wearing the shorts, but a photo of the two pair of shorts side by side to get an idea of the weight lost, and you in jeans or something, just to give us an idea. That's a wonderful NSV but I suspect it can't be done without a lot of working out and the "e" word...congratulations.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!