New looking for accountability buddies

Options
rbintidris
rbintidris Posts: 5 Member
edited May 2021 in Introduce Yourself
s5s691sc91fc.jpeg
Hi by name is RJ and I am 20 years old. Today is the first day of me restarting my fitness journey. I have started many time with and have broken through 200 once but COVID set me back. Hoping to go from 213 to 160. Looking for a group of people who want to join me on this journey. If some people are comfortable we could make a group chat to help each other out

Replies

• Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Woo woo let's do this!! I'm gonna add ya!!
  • shilohmjohnson1128
    shilohmjohnson1128 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi RJ! I am so excited for your desire to improve your health! I am re-starting my journey as well. It can be overwhelming, so it is nice to have encouragement. I was 236 on April 23 and am now 226. Looking to get back into "one derland" again!
  • Arrenil
    Arrenil Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi RJ, well done for taking that first step! I'm a week into my latest attempt at losing weight and building better eating habits and would love an accountability buddy.
  • ericajc2
    ericajc2 Posts: 1 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Count me in too. No idea how to do it. Joined 5 mins ago.
  • lyonette26
    lyonette26 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need encouragement, also. Your suggestions are great on the group discussions/chat. Don't know how to set it up but invite me and I will join. Good luck to you - you can do this!!! I have about the same amount of weight to lose, trying to get to 145. Three years, and still trying. Need to get motivated, also! thanks for your posted message.
  • DOGG_CRAPP
    DOGG_CRAPP Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I want in on this also..
    What's ya plans..