Dang You to Heck, Panera Bread Catering!

Options
MsCzar
MsCzar Posts: 1,042 Member
2,483 calories.

Ugh! Epic Fail!

Replies

• girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    Oh boy. I can sooo see this happening. Short of prelogging by looking at a menu ahead of time, it's a tough place to eat when you're trying to lose weight. I'm sure there are folks out there who can "make it fit my plan," but I'd be hard pressed unless I shorted several other days. Having said that, you're not too far off the rails, in terms of an entire week if you can adhere to your goals on the other days.

We had lots of celebrations this weekend, and I know that between Friday's party and Sunday's party, I overshot my calories significantly. However, I got long walks in, and I went to bed each night so grateful for my generous, thoughtful and hardworking kids who love each other and love spending time as a family. It was ALL totally worth every celebratory calorie. None of that matters to my body. I might just as well have been to Panera every day...

Don't let it get you down! You've got this :) And mfp has your back!
  • MsCzar
    MsCzar Posts: 1,042 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Thanks! All day long, food appeared every hour or so. That 'just one bagel' quickly became, "Ooo! Muffins!" and OMG! Scones! Then it was time for boxed lunches, soups and "Oh Look! Cookies!"

The only silver lining here is that once upon a time I would have indulged in 'the misewells' - as in, I've blown it today, so I misewell keep eating. Instead, I managed to refrain from eating anything after work. Having a cup of green tea now and doing deficit math into the future.