Ridiculous Coworker Part 3

sweetbn
sweetbn Posts: 318
edited September 21 in Chit-Chat
So, another GREAT conversation between myself and my ridiculous coworker.

Previous things he has said include "Running is not a workout" and that I shouldn't do cardio because it burns less calories then weight training, and how his PT tells him not to do any cardio because it doesn't help him lose weight.... anyway....

I went out with some coworkers from another office last night (And Coworker #1 did not attend) and I was discussing P90X with coworker #2 and how it was funny our server did P90x daily (that guy was crazy built!!). Then, we moved on to discuss the sexuality of Tony Horton. At this point, Coworker #1 (the annoying one) says, (keep in mind he wasn't in the conversation)

CW:"P90X is gay"
Me: ?? No way
CW: Yes it is completely gay.
Me: (Since I pretty much hate discussing these things with him) No. Absolutely not. It is an insane workout. (Then I ignore him and jump back in the convo with another coworker)

CW *Butts in* P90X is gay. I don't know how anyone could justify working out in front of a TV as a workout.

SERIOUSLY!?!??! WHY IS HE ALWAYS DOGGING MY WORKOUTS!! Anyway I just ignored him as he is obviously so ridiculous! Just wanted to vent. UGH! :explode:

Replies

• jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    He is an idiot and his PT should be fired
  • ATXrunner
    ATXrunner Posts: 41
    I think you should challenge him to complete a round of P90X (or even just one plyo video!) and then we'll see how "gay" he thinks it is! What a loser!

Anyway, keep up your workouts, girl! :flowerforyou:
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    sounds like my co worker :laugh: who by the way quit in 3 days saying p90x is just repeat and to long lmfao so i bought it from him and all books for 2 blue ray movies :tongue: 2nd week here did yoga last night and love it !!! BRING THE PAIN !!!
    "GIVE 110% OR GIVE IT TO SOME ONE THAT WILL !!!!"
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    This is the type of guy (a D-Bag) that will butt in on anything and will have to top you. If you're talking about pieces of string that are 12" long he'll butt in and tell you about the piece of string that he's got at home that's 13" long. Just ignore, don't debate. They'll usually buzz away to bug someone else if they're ignored.
  • TXmama
    TXmama Posts: 37
    I'm with DanOhh... your coworker is a total D-bag!!!! Also, he's just plain WRONG. You keep at it, you are doing GREAT!
  • dfwtxmissy
    dfwtxmissy Posts: 102
    Maybe he is jealous?
  • sweetbn
    sweetbn Posts: 318
    Haha, maybe one day I will challenge him to plyo!! Thanks for letting me vent... some people!!! :)
  • doxtator
    doxtator Posts: 2
    The epic saga continues....
This discussion has been closed.