Sealfit/CrossFit Workouts for MyFitness App

Options
Hey all,

This is my first post in the forum. I plan to use the app more to track my workouts, and one of the challenges I'm facing is that there are no Sealfit, CrossFit or other similar workouts to what I'm regularly doing. Before I go ahead and create my own workouts, I wanted to ask the forum if anyone found these workouts to place in the app somewhere online?

Thanks!

Replies

• MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Use a HR Monitor, it's more accurate anyway. I used calisthenics before as well. I do Crossfit types of workouts all the time. But even those can be very dependent on how much effort goes into them and the ability of the individual.

I like Fitiv, which is a HRM app. It works with Apple watches and many different brands of HRMs. It has two separate readings -- one total calories for the workout and another of "active calories" -- what you burn above your BMR (the calories you'd burn anyway, just using bodily functions). It's cheap, has great interfaces on the phone and integrates with music.

I'm not familiar with Sealfit, but sounds like a catchy name. I'm training to compete with the guy (in indoor rowing) that actually runs the actual Seal training program. He's a badass.