Fit3D Body Scan Pre- and Post-covid

Options
Sageyoku
Sageyoku Posts: 77 Member
edited May 2021 in Health and Weight Loss
The last time I went to the gym was December 2019.

At that time I did a Fit3D body scan because it was part of our sign-on package. Today I went back to the gym for the first time since covid and thought, wouldn’t it be interesting to get another scan and see what has changed in a year and a half!

xp489qhka3by.jpeg

76lbs1mhpcov.jpeg

In the second pic you can see my baseline (2019) measurements on the left compared to current measurements, and the differences between the two in the column on the right.

It was surprising to see that I’ve lost six pounds! However that’s NOT a good thing...almost all of it was a loss of lean mass from getting less exercise.

That said, these are not huge changes. I’m extremely grateful that my body managed to stay more or less the same for the wild ride that was 2020. Now that things are opening back up, I want to remember and appreciate the ability to exercise regularly, because I definitely took it for granted.

(Please note: this is not meant to shame anyone who experienced weight gain or loss during the pandemic. Everyone’s body is different 💕 I simply found my personal experience to be interesting.)

Replies

• Onedaywriter
    Onedaywriter Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this! I find it very interesting- what catches my eye is that your body fat percentage has barely changed.
    Do you feel different? Any change in clothing size?