Entertaining NSVs! NSV x 2

Options
I have TWO NSV I want to share with you all.
I have been good on my calories and on some natural stuff to help me out and I have noticed a few things changing. Though my weight isn’t dropping how I want it to, I feel like inches are slipping away and my body is getting better. I feel more alive. ANYWAYS here are my two NSV.

1. I have a scale in my bathroom…wait this kind of is a scale victory, but not really! Funny really. But when I use to stand on the scale, relaxed I could touch my tummy/bellybutton to the wall – press against it while standing on the scale. Today I stood on my scale and I TIRED to touch the wall with my stomach, just standing how I use to, normally stand, and even as I strained to push my stomach out as far as it would go, it was about an inch or two…or I dunno, but it didn’t touch the wall. My muscles actually hurt from trying. HA! I called up my mom (Yavapai23) and was like “OH MY GOD MY BELLY DOESN’T TOUCH THE WALL ANYMORE!”

2. Girls know the dreaded “second set of boobs” that we get right below our chest. I have been fighting for the past few days to keep my bra in place because it keeps sliding and rolling up because my second and main set of chesticals is getting smaller. It has been a long while since I have had to fight with my bras to pull them down.

But those are my NSVs – kind of stoked!

Replies

• JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

I think we can call #1 a NSV still :)

I can relate to #2 - the top of my belly used to hold my HRM strap in place. :)
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I love it that things are slipping and sliding, but it requires me to deal with it LOL
  • xWendyJonesx
    xWendyJonesx Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    They are great NSV well done, keep going, here's to many more NSV.
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    Options
    They are great NSV well done, keep going, here's to many more NSV.

he he he thank you!
  • ron2e
    ron2e Posts: 606
    Options
    I had a similar No 1, suddenly realised my stomach didn't touch the lower part of my car steering wheel. This NSV has now become so much I've moved my car seat closer to the wheel and still have a gap!
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    Options
    I had a similar No 1, suddenly realised my stomach didn't touch the lower part of my car steering wheel. This NSV has now become so much I've moved my car seat closer to the wheel and still have a gap!

That is so great! I am so happy for you! :drinker: Sadly, for me I have to keep my seat back as far as it can go because I need to make sure I can keep my left leg straight if needed. Thank you arthritis! :noway:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!