Finally I made it back

Options
arielky
arielky Posts: 5 Member
When I came back to Fitness Pal three weeks ago, I had not used it for three years. I was very pleased to learn that I'd lost 22 pounds since I'd been on it before. In three weeks, I've lost around eight pounds, most of that was the first week. I really appreciate the macros, and am determined to stay it with this time. I stopped because it felt dreary to enter everything. I feel differently now. It feels more like a support instead of a chore. And I want to chat and read what other people say, to feel that I am part of a community of people who are dedicated to losing weight and staying fit. I had been working out with Hasfit and got their book on weight loss. That's what led me back here, and their page where they calculate everything for you, based on your stats and preferences to make sure that you can live with your diet and sustain a way of balanced eating for the rest of your life. I've been too heavy for decades. Now I see that I will get under 200 pounds soon, for the first time in over 30 years.

Replies

• Diversability
    Diversability Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • jryan100
    jryan100 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I also am returning, after 10 years of being away. Now older and hopefully wiser. Anyway, I have lost several lb. using more fiber-rich foods. Hard to keep track since I also retain water that flexes each day. Now at 191.4 this week but last week it was 196.2. No way I lost 5 lb.! Ok I will take it.
    My new thought is "Healthy eating" every day and is taking the good with the bad. So yes I will take 5 lb. in a week but hope to add to that total soon. Healthy eating everyone.
  • metaphysicalstudio
    metaphysicalstudio Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • joshuabennett1893
    joshuabennett1893 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Right there with you, this is try number three in the last 10 years. Gonna make it stivk this time.