Friends for healthy meal ideas

Options
Hi, I'm back attempting to lose lockdown weight. Am looking for friends also wanting to lose weight and so I can steal healthy low calories meal ideas from ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• timsethna
    timsethna Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good idea!
  • raeannhuf
    raeannhuf Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm running out of healthy ideas for lunch..I work in an office and I am so tired of salads ๐Ÿ˜”.. help, recipes would be so helpful and appreciated
  • yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    You can google a ton of healthy ideals for lunch or check out the recipes on here. It's hard to give e suggestions when people like a lot of different foods, I like soups, sandwiches some times or just a protein and veggie for lunch depends on what you like. Hope this was a bit of help. Have a good night.
  • KNoceros
    KNoceros Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    The only issue with using otherโ€™s diaries for inspiration is that while you will get a list of ingredients of what they are, you have no idea what they actually did with them.
  • Sara3veg
    Sara3veg Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Just re-joined today, to also deal with pandemic weight creep. My biggest challenge is getting back into the habit of choosing healthy, calorie appropriate foods. My food diary only has two meals in it so far haha, but feel free to add me :)