Question

I eat all my calories for the day to loose weight. But at night time everyday I want something sweet and I eat it and I don't loose or gain a pound help please I really wanna loose w

Replies

• yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,389 Member
    Hello there. I think we need more info. How much are you trying to lose per week? How heavy are you, how old and gender? For how long are you trying?

Do you use a foodsclale? How many snack calories are you eating each evening? Have you considered keeping something like 100-150 calories each evening for a snack?
  • AlexisVeilleux
    AlexisVeilleux Posts: 12 Member
    edited May 2021
    Stock up on fresh fruits like grapes, they'll usually satisfy a sweet tooth. Or outshine no sugar added popsicles. They're naturally sweetened and very yummy with only 25 calories each :smile: it's not always about making the perfect choice, sometimes its just about making a better one :smile: like sugar free jello, low fat yogurt, etc. You've got this! Every day is a new day!
  • nadinebanda3048
    nadinebanda3048 Posts: 30 Member
    Thanks I need to replace with fruit n sugar free
  • nadinebanda3048
    nadinebanda3048 Posts: 30 Member
    F. I'm trying loose 30 pounds . I'm 223.8
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    If your evening snacks are causing you to go over your calories you have two options: save calories for an evening snack or figure out a way to quit adding extra snacks.