Help

Options
amioc
amioc Posts: 175 Member
Hi
I have been looking through the picture only thread but I haven’t had time to look through it it one go is there a way to save where you have read up to instead of keep pressing the arrows at the top?

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,138 Member
    Options
    Whenever you go into a thread it normally returns you to your last viewed page unless you're viewing the forums on a pc without being logged in.
  • amioc
    Options
    Whenever you go into a thread it normally returns you to your last viewed page unless you're viewing the forums on a pc without being logged in.

I’m always logged in but it never takes me back to the page. It’s so frustrating when I go on a long page thing like photos only success stories for instance and then remembering the number I was up to but I have to keep pressing the arrows 😕
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,515 Member
    Options
    You may have accidentally read the last post. Once you read the most recent post, it takes you there.

Maybe trying clearing cookies and going back to the page you want and see if that resets it?
  • amioc
    Options
    You may have accidentally read the last post. Once you read the most recent post, it takes you there.

Maybe trying clearing cookies and going back to the page you want and see if that resets it?

Sorry I still don’t understand properly 🙈!! What’s the last post and most recent one? I can only see the that starts with “whenever you go into a thread’
    Sorry I’m not the brightest of sparks 🤪!!
  • amioc
    Options

Also how do I clear cookies please? ☺️