Replies

• Retired_Sue
    Retired_Sue Posts: 11,040 Member
    Options
    Warm cloudy and a bit humid.
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Fan-freaking-tastic! I don’t care that I’m working all weekend… poolside. It doesn’t get better than this.

aipr0967cfbi.jpeg
  • SilverJem77
    SilverJem77 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Today is sunny and expected to be 102. Which is actually going to be to coolest day of the next 2. Sunday and Monday are forecasted to be 108 and 111 degrees respectively. Those temperatures would make sense if I were in Arizona, but I'm in the Pacific Northwest!!!
  • missjck2
    missjck2 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Totally feeling your pain! Made sure to hit my non air conditioned gym earlier when it was cool. 111 is pretty crazy but we'll get through it 😉
    Today is sunny and expected to be 102. Which is actually going to be to coolest day of the next 2. Sunday and Monday are forecasted to be 108 and 111 degrees respectively. Those temperatures would make sense if I were in Arizona, but I'm in the Pacific Northwest!!!

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    right now.... 107

tomorrow: 113

(but only 111 with the windchill factor)

I kinda like it.

*shrug
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    It wasn’t too hot today. Thought it might storm what with the clouds looking how they did but now it’s looking like it passed. Humid in an extra thick way but a easy breeze blowing. Heh, almost cozy like being wrapped in a warm mist if you can imagine that. It’s dusk and the fireflies are out.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Sunday-ish, chance of clouds, rain or sun, lows below 100 and highs above 30. No snow predicted within 20 miles.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Rome--hot and sunny. Everyone's taken the whole week off because Tuesday is a holiday here. I had a small day surgery, so have been stuck at home "resting" for 3 days. Will go to the beach Tuesday morning until Friday since I've got the appointment for my 2nd Pfizer dose Saturday July 3rd at 2:30 in the afternoon. Otherwise I'd stay longer. Need to get the yard there in shape--it's a dust bowl.
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    It was 93 today, but with the humidity, it felt slightly under 1,000.

At 10pm, it's 80. I tried to sit on the patio, but a bug the size of a drone picked up another bug the size of a drone & sailed passed me as if it were mocking me & telling me it was coming back.

I'm inside with a/c where it's safe... I think the drone is attempting to chew off the door locks.
  • NerdyScienceGrl
    NerdyScienceGrl Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Sunny but hazy and 116 today. The heat dome needs to move along... supposed to be hotter tomorrow. Eesh.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Cool, rained again tonight. No water aerobics again tonight.
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    It’s KITTEN HOT

That’s the weather report.

he6uqt2rwpgg.jpeg
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Jesus dolphin-riding Christ, it's *kitten* hot.

Same …. Same….
  • Moveit80
    Moveit80 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hot..humid..rainy
  • Get_Back_To_Feeling_Good
    Get_Back_To_Feeling_Good Posts: 497 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Rain again

l1ocjvl9sf3m.png
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Hot and humid. High probability of snowflakes melting.

s2btur6ch3yq.jpg
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Very, very weird...we went from a two week heat wave to a few days of normal average temps and weather to now three straight days of highs in the low to mid seventies, cloudy, and rain showers throughout the day. Not only unusual, but unprecedented...we've never had highs that cold in late June going into July. We're usually low to mid nineties right now and dry with abundant sunshine. I've never worn long sleeves in June.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Heat is back! Humidity takes your breath away!
  • chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Today's a scorcher. Today I show feet.
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Like every other one… effing spectacular.

5hm3jkby43av.jpeg