CONSIDERING P90X or T25 - show me results ladies!! :)

Options
I am in week 4 of Insanity but seriously want to start doing some proper weight workouts after and find following a programme like Insanity to be really effective for me!

I would love to see some results of some of the gorgeous ladies on here who have tried either! :)

Thanks all :)

:love:

Replies

• Porcelaine22
    Porcelaine22 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Hiskhaleesi
    Hiskhaleesi Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My t25 resluts for the first week are my profile picture. I love this program and highly recomend!
  • parkermegan
    Options
    T25 is amazing!

Start of Alpha, After Alpha, 2 weeks of Beta

IMG_9269.jpg
  • Dopie2
    Dopie2 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look amazing !!!
  • Angelaspikes10
    Angelaspikes10 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    P90x Is boring.......... I did 4 months of insanity, plus 30 days of Asylum. Didn't think anything could get any harder............ Until I started T25 4 weeks ago. IT's ridiculously hard, but it works!!! Freaking amazing. And I love Shaun T's style.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    No before/after pics YET but these have me stoked. I'm starting on 9/9 ! I'm finishing up Combat now
  • ehg87
    ehg87 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Haven't done P90x but have seen the workouts...I don't have the time that P90X requires. I'm on week 8 of T25 and have so far lost 7.5 lbs (5 pounds of that has been in the past 4 weeks) and 12 inches. For 25 minutes 5 days a week...I'll definitely take those results :)
  • mrachel1
    Options
    I don't have picture results, but have done P90X and am doing T25 now. if you want weight training, go with P90x, but you could replace their cardio days with some insanity workouts. I really like T25 - it goes at a pace and intensity that you couldn't keep up for 45min-1 hour. A downside of P90x is that there is equipment you have to buy (dumbells or bands, a pull up bar, etc). Another one that I liked that might be an interesting combination for you is TapoutXT. That one was fun.
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Whoa, what is T25? Why have I not heard of this yet?
  • mkrk227
    mkrk227 Posts: 2
    Options
    I was debating starting p90x on Sunday but now i'm debating T25! I loved insanity and was looking to tone up a good bit more with p90x but if t25 is working so well with everyone maybe I'll get that instead!
  • bcs806
    bcs806 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I did P90x and lost 12 pounds and 15 inches. Three of which were off my waist. Either will work great, it just really depends on what you are looking for. I would have done even better on P90x but my nutrition kind of sucked. If you ever want to talk about it, feel free to message me.
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I did 12 weeks of Turbo fire and lost 20 pounds. Now I am in my 8th week of P90X. I have lost 7 pounds (I haven't weighed in a week and weigh tomorrow) and have not measured my inches yet. I am notably stronger and I enjoy the routine. Some people lose more but I don't have much left to lose (maybe 10 pounds or so) so it is slow going but my body has most definitely changed for the better. I can not wait to take out my measuring tape and step on the scale tomorrow morning. 4 more weeks then on to Insanity!!

I have heard great things about T25 but I would suggest also looking into Chalene Xtreme and Les Mills Pump. I know they are great weight routines!
  • bcs806
    bcs806 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wahoo! I just started Les Mills Pump. Great workout! Especially now that my nutrition is back on track. :)
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    T25 is amazing!

Start of Alpha, After Alpha, 2 weeks of Beta

IMG_9269.jpg

Holy abs Batman! Fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!