Friends please

averboos123
averboos123 Posts: 2 Member
Yes please! πŸ™‚ I'm starting my journey tomorrow and could really really use the support.

Replies

• Yewtee
    Yewtee Posts: 2 Member
    I have 7kg to lose by this summer. Really need a friend to keep pushing through. Mama of a 2 year old. Have lost 11kg on my own. Need motivation
  • zzjaouad4511
    zzjaouad4511 Posts: 12 Member
    Hey guys, lets keep each other motivated! Feel free to add me, it's been 2 weeks now and I can tell you that counting calories and being in a calorie deficit diet does work!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,938 Member
    You are welcome to add me ... Wishing you much success on your journey :)
  • slimandsmilingtoday
    slimandsmilingtoday Posts: 3 Member
    Happy to be friends to.. have 15lbs to lose... and need healthy eating encouragement.
  • RMommy73
    RMommy73 Posts: 9 Member
    I could use some support as well. Have 10lbs I want to lose. Have used the app after having babies and know it works but need someone to help me stick to it!
  • DaneOK
    DaneOK Posts: 12 Member
    Here for the long term! Want to lose over 200 lbs! Feel free to add me if desired πŸ€™πŸŒ΄
  • karatekitty830
    karatekitty830 Posts: 24 Member
    I am a 25 year old medical student looking to lose 40 pounds!! I gained 30 over the last year and I’m really looking for some body love and motivation. Let’s be friends!!
  • rondajo56
    rondajo56 Posts: 556 Member
    Hi!! I need friends. I've lost 52lbs and still have 81 more to go. So I'll be here for awhile. I joined a group called NEEDING SUPPORT AND MOTIVATION. Come join us. The group is just starting. Please add me as a friend!!!
  • rondajo56
    rondajo56 Posts: 556 Member
    I made a mistake! The group is called Needing Support with Losing Weight Hope to see you there!!
  • Mandalorian18
    Mandalorian18 Posts: 2 Member
    I've just started my journey today. We are all here for the same thing we all need help and support
  • neginn65
    neginn65 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey,
    I started my workout routine today.
    I need to lose 30 pounds!
  • lyndsbow
    lyndsbow Posts: 2 Member
    Hi guys would love to join and help and support. Feel free to add me
  • sofavit
    sofavit Posts: 1 Member
    Same here would like to join in and help and support. Can add me if you like. Thanks