Friends please!!

Options
I would love to make friends to keep me accountable.

I'm a 41 year old mum of 2 teenagers and I live in the UK. I had a hip replacement nearly 3 years ago due to congenital hip dysplasia, piled on the pounds during recovery and I want to lose at least 62lb (to begin with) so I can delay futher surgery for as long as possible.

I'm not sure if you can add people as friends but if anyone fancies a support buddy let me know! Xx

Replies

• anna140813
    anna140813 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi iv sent you a request :) it's for sure more motivating have friends on your feed and not feel like you are on your own x
  • skelly6902
    skelly6902 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I am not sure if we can add people as friends but would we worth a try. I'm a workaholic 53 mother of 3 (all flown the nest with families of their own 😁). Recently been diagnosed with spinal arthritis have plenty of weight to lose.
    CW 220.9
    GW 184
    H 5.4
  • Insptr1
    Insptr1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    anna140813 wrote: »
    Hi iv sent you a request :) it's for sure more motivating have friends on your feed and not feel like you are on your own x

Test... Hallo, i am Inda from Indonesia. I dont have any friend here. How to send a friend request?
  • Insptr1
    Insptr1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to make friends to keep me accountable.

I'm a 41 year old mum of 2 teenagers and I live in the UK. I had a hip replacement nearly 3 years ago due to congenital hip dysplasia, piled on the pounds during recovery and I want to lose at least 62lb (to begin with) so I can delay futher surgery for as long as possible.

I'm not sure if you can add people as friends but if anyone fancies a support buddy let me know! Xx

Hello, i am inda. 27 years old. How to send you a friend request? Because i am new here
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,428 Member
    Options
    Hi Inda. Thanks for the friend request. You sent it correctly!

Honestly, out of all my friends, I have very few who post regularly, although I enjoy seeing what they are up to. I’ve gotten the most support and advice here on these community boards. You can say or ask anything and get a lot of responses almost immediately. (Although remember, your time zone is exactly opposite of many of us!)

Have you all been able to set yourself up and establish a calorie goal?