Not new but new

Options
Hey everyone. I been a member since 2014 (7 years) but I been gone for 4 years. Glad to be back and on my square.

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,200 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! What kind of goals are you shooting for, now that you're back? Regardless of specifics, wishing you success!
  • JanelleG0122
    JanelleG0122 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I also have been a member for plenty of years, but ready to start my journey again. Wish you the best of luck.
  • lexcoulstring
    lexcoulstring Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Well my weight is pretty good. I am at 207lbs so I want to get toned. I am not looking for mass but I really want to be leaner.
  • thesoupermomof4
    thesoupermomof4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Have been a member myself for a few years...but got the yo yo thing going on. So I am hoping to be back and stick to things this time. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,200 Member
    Options
    Well my weight is pretty good. I am at 207lbs so I want to get toned. I am not looking for mass but I really want to be leaner.

Do you have a program? "Toned" is really about some muscle development, to a point you like, plus the right amount of overlying bodyfat to make it look the way you like it (leanness, as you say). Some kind of strength program would be on the standard route to "toned". If you don't have a program picked out, there's a list of programs MFP-ers like, in this thread, plus plenty of discussion about them:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10332083/which-lifting-program-is-the-best-for-you/p1

(Despite the title, there are programs in there that are bodyweight oriented, things you can do at home, without access to a gym or lots of equipment.)
  • granitepeak45
    granitepeak45 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    “New here again. Joined originally back in 2013 used the app to lose 65 pounds. I’ve put 25 back on, it’s time to hold myself accountable and get back on track.
  • Neenyb68
    Neenyb68 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. Not sure which year I joined! But I’m back cuz I need to get a grip on my health Hoping this helps me finally be accountable for my eating and exercise. I’ve started diets and failed so many times. I know what I need to do, but I’m scared. Of what, I don’t know! HELP!
  • Zoomie402
    Zoomie402 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    This is also my second go round. I joined originally in 2012, I lost roughly 40lbs and I've gain it alllll back :s I hate feeling this way though. I hate looking in the mirror and knowing how I used to feel when I saw myself reflected back. I'm ready to get back to that place again.