Hey!

Options
Hello everyone.

Im Stuart form South Africa and Im a 22 year old musician. About 7 weeks ago I decided I needed to loose some weight. I've always done a bit of weight training but since I have pushed it up and started watching what I eat. I promised myself I wouldn't become painfully fussy about what I eat but I can see myself going that way! Oh well...
I also started walking with the intention of begging to jog.
Three days ago I stopped walking and switched to jogging which is really exciting! I can keep it up for 20 minutes, maybe more haven't tried yet.

Well I've read through a lot of stuff on the forum and the one Im currently on is pretty dead so, Im here now!
I've been a bit disappointed with my weight loss results so far. The fitness levels have definitely gone up but I was expecting to loose some weight! Im aware of muscle mass but my clothes fit me the same way they always have...

This has been really frustrating and demotivating! So I figured it would be best to join an active forum with other people also trying to get in shape.

I very excited to get to know everyone and the forum :)

Replies

• kinupmud
    kinupmud Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi back from East Coast USA! Yea it can be frustrating. I just started jogging myself! It helps when you have others supporting you who are going thru same thing! Not everyone loses at same rate. Hopefully you will start seeing results soon. Jogging should help! Keep it up!