SparkPeople Refugees Unite.

Options
I am planning to try and hopefully create a community here like in Sparkpeople. How bout U

Replies

• bcharie
    bcharie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I will miss the social network Sparkpeople created.
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,367 Member
    Options
    I’m here! Keep me in the loop!
  • angeandlyon
    angeandlyon Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I am in! please add me or keep me in the loop:)
  • cindy_emt
    cindy_emt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too, keep me in the loop.
  • gh10
    gh10 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Me too I’d love to follow. Need some inspiration 😊
  • Jamesever
    Jamesever Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'll continue posting on Sparkpeople, too, until their new website is fully functioning. After August, I'll definitely have a feel for which one is better.

9rdery7qt00b.jpg
  • BlueSkies1004
    BlueSkies1004 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I live in PA. Will miss the international community of Spark people that offered motivation and support and a chance to develop friendships outside the US.
  • asamba247
    asamba247 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I think that would definitely help me 🙂
  • yfznat
    yfznat Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    SP for 15 years, but I’m here now. Good to see other SP ‘refugees’ here as well.
  • HerbsandMore
    HerbsandMore Posts: 2,350 Member
    Options
    I'm Canadian so I have no choice, none of your name sounds familiar so maybe not on the same teams on Sparks but that is fine, it is nice to be able to keep in touch count me in.
  • SoulOfFire1514
    SoulOfFire1514 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm down. Was on Spark for 14 years. Such a shame that they are denying so many people outside the US.
    I'm sad to see it go. I miss it a lot.
    MFP is not the same, but hopefully it will become more motivational. Either way, I am staying. I have a long way to go.
  • Debby4576
    Debby4576 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • nephroni
    nephroni Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I registered for SP but so far is lacking in a lot of things. We are bringing our Spark People Biggest Loser Challenge over to MFP to keep our community going. Feel free to look for us and join in!
  • RAPTUROUSRITA
    RAPTUROUSRITA Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am planning to try and hopefully create a community here like in Sparkpeople. How bout U

• RAPTUROUSRITA
    RAPTUROUSRITA Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I’m trying to figure out how to join a Spark team here …. Not necessarily the TBL team, but just a general Spark team … anyone have any input for me ??
  • Size8notsomuch
    Size8notsomuch Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’m in too! Thanks for starting the thread.
  • Lala_Smiley
    Lala_Smiley Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am also from Sparkpeople but for the last few years I've had both apps. So far I love it here! ADD ME!!!
  • HerbsandMore
    HerbsandMore Posts: 2,350 Member
    Options
    I’m trying to figure out how to join a Spark team here …. Not necessarily the TBL team, but just a general Spark team … anyone have any input for me ??

I'm on 3 Sparks teams that have already started here. They are al challenges so not started challenges here yet because we have to finish them on Sparks but hey will soon be over here full time. They are 5% team Awesome A, the BL Purple Phoenix, & BLC Resolute Renegades. Hope that helps.

• positivehope1
    positivehope1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would love to be in a SP community.
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,367 Member
    Options

@Lala_Smiley
    @positivehope1
    @RAPTUROUSRITA

Here’s an active SparkPeople community!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/140805-spark-people-friends