Low Cal Meals

Options
Hey everyone!

So I'm just looking for some low calorie meals under 100 calories that I can use to help one of my friends who is trying to loose weight! All suggestions are accepted!
Thanks for your time! And I hope you have a good day!

Keep Smiling! Stay healthy!

~Tayters

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,721 Member
    Options
    bugggggdtf wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

So I'm just looking for some low calorie meals under 100 calories that I can use to help one of my friends who is trying to loose weight! All suggestions are accepted!
    Thanks for your time! And I hope you have a good day!

Keep Smiling! Stay healthy!

~Tayters

I'm sorry, but 100 calories is not "a meal", unless a person is eating at least 12-15 of those daily. Undereating is not healthful, doesn't let a person get adequate fuel, let alone the minimum nutrition needed for health.

Your friend can lose weight eating sensible amounts of regular foods, combined into nutritious meals, at a calorie goal derived from MFP or a TDEE calculator. Undereating is counterproductive in so many ways. Help your friend by getting that message across.

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh: Imaging me as your concerned old internet auntie who likes to see people stay healthy, alongside achieving their weight goals. I'm for sure old enough to be your auntie, probably even granny . . . and I really do like to see that.