-1 pound this week

Options
joaniej75
joaniej75 Posts: 136 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Well I managed to lose one pound this week. I wasnt on track at all last week. I've been trying to get things together. School started back this morning for my boys, so that is better for me. NO more hamburgers and pizza for lunch. I can get back on track and really do this. I've been getting things together the last week to help me to eat better. Been planning my meals and my exercising goals. My main goal is to be able to do C25k.....

Replies

• jenbroussard71
    jenbroussard71 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I am doing W2D3 of C25K tomorrow afternoon. I'm running 2 or 3 days a week. Just a word of advice. Take the rest days in between from running if you are a beginner and make sure you have good shoes!
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Well I managed to lose one pound this week. I wasnt on track at all last week. I've been trying to get things together. School started back this morning for my boys, so that is better for me. NO more hamburgers and pizza for lunch. I can get back on track and really do this. I've been getting things together the last week to help me to eat better. Been planning my meals and my exercising goals. My main goal is to be able to do C25k.....

Congrats! And good luck! :smile:
  • gordonclaudia
    gordonclaudia Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am doing W2D3 of C25K tomorrow afternoon. I'm running 2 or 3 days a week. Just a word of advice. Take the rest days in between from running if you are a beginner and make sure you have good shoes!

What is W2D3
  • attackhamster
    attackhamster Posts: 58 Member
    Options

What is W2D3

Week 2, day 3 of the Couch to 5k program :)
  • gordonclaudia
    gordonclaudia Posts: 14 Member
    Options

What is W2D3

Week 2, day 3 of the Couch to 5k program :)
    :-) thanks how do you like it i tried it. i can jog/run for a min but i usually find that by the 7 to 8 round i'm tired but if i jog till i get tired i can go longer. any suggestions. usually my chins give up before i do lol
This discussion has been closed.