Motivation and support

Options
Hi! I'm Patricia, I'm looking for support and motivation as well giving the same in return.

This past year has been tough for me. I have gained 20 pounds that I refer to as the "Covid Weight Gain". These 20 pounds have been difficult to lose. Maybe my age has something to do with it, I'll be 64 in July. Metabolism is getting slower. I also have a hereditary disorder; Eposodic Ataxia Type 2. Its a neurological disorder of the cerebellum and attacks your coordination, balance, and so many other symptoms. So my ability to exercise like I use to is limited. But I am able to ride my Recumbent Bike.

But, I will succeed and so will you. Please feel free to respond and I will support anyone that needs it

Looking forward to meeting you.
Patricia

Replies

• Kitessa87
    Kitessa87 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello Patricia. I am Anna, 33, need to loose at least 25-30 pounds. This is my fourth come back to My Fitness Pal and I need this journey to be successful. I have been through a lot in past year and an half. I lost my mum and three very close relatives including my best childhood friend. Such a loss turned me into emotional and stress eater. Now I am working with life coach to manage my emotions and behaviours and to become more assertive in all aspects of my like including loosing weight.

I will gladly welcome you as my friend. Feel free to add me in.

• 36Carmen
    36Carmen Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am Carmen, age 52. I'm looking to adding friends. In March, I accidentally deleted MFP and lost my friends list. I not as motivated as I was. I have gained.
    Last year, I lost 25 pounds. I was 182 pounds last August. Now I am 196 pounds. I am a stress eater. I workout 3-4 days a week..
    Looking to lose.