Tapout XT

Options
I am on day 5 of Tapout XT, am already starting to feel results, but I want to see more results to feel more motivated. this work out is Extreme, and I want to know if the time invested will bring good results.. Does anyone have some good before and after photos they would like to share??

Replies

• contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I have a comprehensive review I wrote on this site comparing it to Rushfit. This review was written before Les Mills Combat came out so there is no comparison to that. I did not complete the program, but I did go through each workout in it once for the purpose of the review. Search on this site for Rushfit TapouT XT in the forums and you will find it.

My opinion is that of the two, Rushfit is the better program and can get you comparable results in less time per day, but it also requires a little bit of initiative and understanding of fitness to go through the program properly.
  • EmAnCiNaS
    EmAnCiNaS Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have a comprehensive review I wrote on this site comparing it to Rushfit. This review was written before Les Mills Combat came out so there is no comparison to that. I did not complete the program, but I did go through each workout in it once for the purpose of the review. Search on this site for Rushfit TapouT XT in the forums and you will find it.

My opinion is that of the two, Rushfit is the better program and can get you comparable results in less time per day, but it also requires a little bit of initiative and understanding of fitness to go through the program properly.

very nice way to copmare them, I had never heard of rushfit, I wish i would of learned before buying tapout, but I guess something is better than nothing.. thanks for your help :)