NSVs left right and centre

Options
Ok so I've been on this journey for some time now and I don't have a ton to lose but lately EVERYONE seems to be commenting about how good I look L-) Loving it!!! It may be that the clothes fit better. Isn't it odd how it takes a certain amount of loss for people to start saying something to you?

Also the comments often come on the days where I'm feeling bloated or know it's not one of my leanest days etc. Funny huh?

Anyway I am happy and I will TAKE it all!

Between the nice comments from everyone at work and the crazy attention DH is giving me, it is plenty of motivation to keep it up and to tone it up. And I love my DH so much - he's loved me every shape and size, has NEVER said anything negative to me about my size (even as after I had our second kid, I was not losing that baby weight and was well over 200 lbs) but OMG have these last few weeks been crazy! He canNOT keep his hands off me. LOL! Not a bad problem to have. The other day he said I was his trophy wife. I know it's not a very nice term generally speaking but I kinda LOVED it.

Happy girl today!

Replies

• annamc18
    annamc18 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! Keep up the hard work!

I can't wait until I start losing and have the same 'problem' with my BF lol. He started dating me at 140 pounds & now 6 years later I'm about 210 & he's never said one negative thing about my body & if anything always tells me how beautiful I am especially when he knows I'm feeling down. I lost about 10 pounds here and there that have always managed to come back, but only 10 pounds down he starts going crazy and won't keep his hands off me - or won't stop slapping my behind every time he walks past..but hey - I'm not complaining lol.

Good luck with the rest of your weight loss and I hope you continue to feel & look amazing!!! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!