Looking for MFP friends!

Hello,

I have been using MFP for several years, but took quite a break. I'm recently back, and have about 100 lbs to lose. I'm looking for friends who offer support and who I can motivate. Motivating others keeps me motivated.

My diary is also open. It may offer someone inspiration. Feel free to connect with me. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Replies

• Justin741
    Justin741 Posts: 249 Member
    You can do this! People can feel free to add me too! Always like new MFP pals.
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,285 Member
    OK. Iโ€™m in!
  • MLHC1
    MLHC1 Posts: 678 Member
    Feel free to add me as a friend. This roller coaster ride requires friends!! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘
  • Kitessa87
    Kitessa87 Posts: 18 Member
    Hello,

I have been using MFP for several years, but took quite a break. I'm recently back, and have about 100 lbs to lose. I'm looking for friends who offer support and who I can motivate. Motivating others keeps me motivated.

My diary is also open. It may offer someone inspiration. Feel free to connect with me. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I will be more than happy to connect with you. I got back to MFP about 2 weeks ago and I remember putting the same post in here. Since then I made 12 friends and support is unreal. I am so motivated every day. I support and motivate back as this is how it works ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป Fee free to add me in.
  • randilynn113
    randilynn113 Posts: 227 Member
    I am back after what feels like the 20th time - hopefully the last time! I'm looking to lose 65-70 lbs and accountability is nice, some of my friends on here aren't active anymore. I'll send you a friend request! :)