In need of accountability buddies!

Options
I’ve used MFP on and off for a while, and now I’m back after a long break. I just had a baby and trying to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I have about 30 lbs to lose!

I’ve always fluctuated with my weight so the extra support would help keep me on track/maintain.

Add me and I’ll add you back! 😊💗

Replies

• Fatboyps5
    Fatboyps5 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Same 💯🙌🏻
  • Kitessa87
    Kitessa87 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, add me in to friends if you like. I am on the same boat. It’s the fourth time with MFP. Need to get back in shape. It’s so much easier when you have supporting likeminded people around you.
  • mray5894
    mray5894 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I too am looking to add friends.....Any And All....Read my "BIO"....if u r Kool with it....so am I......I can use "STRONG SUPPORT" anytime....PLUS.... i'm a GREAT CheerLeader.....C Y'ALL....✌
  • LaraeTX
    LaraeTX Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Adding the OP and anyone else can add me. Maybe we can for a group to hold each other accountable
  • LaraeTX
    LaraeTX Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Kitessa87 wrote: »
    Hi guys, add me in to friends if you like. I am on the same boat. It’s the fourth time with MFP. Need to get back in shape. It’s so much easier when you have supporting likeminded people around you.

Adding you! I’m the same
  • alannahwxbruins
    alannahwxbruins Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’m in the same boat. Please feel free to add :smile:
  • PineappleAltz
    PineappleAltz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I’m trying to lose my baby weight, 5 years later 🤣🙈

I too need accountability buddies ☺️
  • MomOfCourageNLove
    MomOfCourageNLove Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same! Feel free to add me!
  • itsbritneybetch91
    itsbritneybetch91 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Opposite here, I am trying to lose weight so I can get pregnant. Add me please.